Go to www.greenenergyharvesting.com to view the BBS in action!
LIVE DEMO FOLLOW UP NEWS
After a 3 week tour of Canada, I’m proud to say and respond that the BBS-Biomass Baling System was a huge success!
We demoed to about 100 people from Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Drayton Valley, Grand Prairie and throughout Alberta. The response was overwhelming a success, as our guest were impress, shocked and stunned that a unit existed that was able to mulch, capture the mulch, send to another chipper to resize and then send to a baler that would compress 30% and bale in a one ton bale (AWESOME). With a one ton bale, now a trucking company can max out on weight and not volume, also it is more manageable for lazer, pinpointed application if needed.
We would like to “Thank” all who attended our demos and to all that help pull this successful demo together such as Oliver’s Bush hogging out of Beaufort SC, Hedgeco Mulching of Drayton Valley to Tim Keddy of The Department of Natural Resources of Canada, Tom Helgesen and to our very own Gyro Trac staff.
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR BALES AND OUR DEMO SITES…
Click here to read GyroTrac’s Mission Statement
- More Productive: More work with less HP, less weight, and less fuel
- Lower production costs
- No heavy transport needed or Wide Load permits
- No damage to roots of neighboring ˝Keeper˝ trees
- No more soil rutting, erosion, and run-off
- Smaller mulch size means it biodegrades more rapidly than larger shreds
- Clean land Faster, Better & more Cost Effective
- Produce more aesthetically pleasing and environment- friendly mulch